Monday, January 22, 2007


From the Emotional Intelligence Quiz, my score is high above average. I got 125 which is not much surprising. I find myself to be happy most of the time. Whenever I face the worst problems, I tend to think that there will always be a way out. I am a straight forward person and I say exactly what I think or feel (but considering the appropriateness) and it is a way to get all the problems out of the system.

Sometimes when I have a situation in a relationship (either with family or friends), I will always find a way to be happy when I’m not around the person. I can accept my weaknesses as well as treasure my talents.

Even though this result is not surprising, I find it to maybe some what inexact. If the person is taking the test during the vulnerable state of life, he or she may react differently to the quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home