Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Gregorc Style Delineator

According to the self- assessment test called “Gregorc Style Delineator”, I qualify under the abstract random classification. It seems to be all about looking at the world in a bright side and dreaming of the future and only the future. Abstract random people deal more with emotions rather than reasons.

After reading the “Style Characteristics of the Dominant Abstract Random Individual”, it made me see many aspects of myself. For instance, the way I see the world or how I view life or even people around me. The sentence that makes me feel as if I fit in this group perfectly is the one saying that: He/She establishes attachments to certain ideas, people, places, and things; and he/she may not give up the relationships despite all logical reasons which support a break up. I really feel as if this statement defines who I am because in most relationships that I have been through, that is how my decision is based on, emotions and no logic at all.

The description covers a lot of areas, for instance: view towards society, view of time, the thinking process, the use of language, etc.

Despite all the negative points, I am very satisfied with the result and felt as if during the evaluation, my group had a lot of fun discussing the matter and agreeing to all the things each of us had to say. Mr. Anthony advices that our group should become more consecrate sequential in order to be more balanced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home